She's got her lipstick on.

Chambray blouse: gift from Jazmine. Cardigan: mum's. Floral skirt: £14, Primark. Belt: 10p, charity shop. Bag: French Connection. Socks: gift, Topshop. Anna boots: £76.50, Topshop. Necklace: Toujours Toi. Ring: £2.40, Forever 21.

Nothing makes me happier than showing off Liverpool to people who've never been before, and it's even better when you're able to share it with two people who you can spend three hours chatting with in a restaurant after you've finished your meal. These two faces may be familiar to you as they have their own blogs (and if you aren't, where have you been?), but when Jazmine and Olivia arrived on Saturday afternoon and squeezed on the sofas with my flatmate Amy before heading off to The Quarter for pizza then into town for a dance it was no different to any of my other friends coming to visit. 



Obviously, a trip to scouseland isn't complete without stopping off at Cuthbert's Bakehouse for hot dogs and tea (which is a completely normal combination as tea goes with everything), which turned into an impromptu photoshoot with three cameras and a lot of over the top posing. It was all too soon when the time came for our guests to head back to Lime Street station and wish us farewell. I'll try not to get too soppy here, but when you take a step back and realise that we're just three normal girls from all over the country who wouldn't have met had it not been for our blogs, it's a little overwhelming, in the best possible way.

15 comments:

  1. These photos are just the absolute cutest! I am head over heels in love with your gorgeous boots/socks/tights combo and just how bloody BEAUTIFUL you look in pictures two and three. Babe!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have met some amazing people thanks to blogging! I love this outfit, your shoes are amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! These are great photos. Nice job. :)

    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. golly you guys are cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow you beautiful girls! These are such lovely sweet photographs looks like you had such a nice time! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you ladies are too cute! I also find I appreciate my city a lot more when I'm showing it off to people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh this looks lovely! I love the fact that friends can be made through blogging. Looks like you guys had a great time, and I am so trying the combination of hot dogs and tea, nothing has ever sounded more wrong/right.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh don't you three look like beauts! And I'm becoming more and more jealous of your outfits/photos by the day - we have to meet up again asap I MISS THEE

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're the cutest, Rebecca! Looks like you had the most amazing time! Beautiful photos and beautiful girlies! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay you bought the boots! they look fab. Sounds like a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so windy!! girls looking amazing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you ladies had so much fun! I wish I could just jump into those photos and join in the conversation and silliness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. เกมการพนันที่ได้รับความนิยมมาเป็นอันดับหนึ่ง พร้อมให้บริการเหล่านักเดิมพันตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง และสมัครแทงบอลยังมีโบนัสมอบให้นักเดิมพันตลอดการเข้าใช้งาน นอกจากนี้ยังสามารถทำการ ฝาก-ถอน ได้แบบไม่มีขั้นต่ำอีกด้วย

    ReplyDelete
  14. เว็บพนันบอลแจกเครดิตฟรี ข้อดีจากเครดิตฟรี

    ReplyDelete
  15. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    Wisata Jawa
    Java Tourism
    JavaTravel.net

    ReplyDelete


Hello, I'm Rebecca: social media exec, new-ish coffee drinker and loafer-wearer.
Want to get in touch? Email me.
Want to find out more? Read my about me.

Search

Pinterest

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.